Wednesday, September 5, 2012

✜ Rico the Zombie ✜



Flipping through magazines & found this dude... &... i was stunt... curious... so i google him... =]



& yes... i do remember his featured on Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video...

































and He is Rick Genest aka Rico the Zombie!!! =]

I used to think tattoo was freak... disgusted... like most of people who have tattoos are regarded negatively, not even to say that how could people will tattooing their whole face... But now, i’m feel it’s Ok... maybe more than ok... hee! is hard to describe my fond to tattoo but i think is all about what you experiencing... or maybe something that is like a part of you... that it represent you... or just some quote that makes you lives on... but it all comes down as a meaningful tattoo... and use it to express in a different way... get me? haa... i was losing my minds too!




Goes back to Rick G. , after reading some of his personal experience and what his point of view in life and death... I think it is very inspiring and he is a total activist of new generation...




Quoted from Rick:
I din’t do this because i wanted to be different, I did this because i wanted to be me.


Stalk him more if you interested like i do... =]

|| Website || Facebook || An interview by The Avant/Garde Diaries ||

No comments:

Post a Comment