Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pro•cras•ti•nate

Hah... I can probably consider myself as a World Class Procrastinator...

I know this is bad... n im trying to change... is just so hard... =[

Btw... I found something super funny...



N some Funny Quote abt It :
“Procrastination is my sin. It brings me naught but sorrow. I know that I should stop it. In fact, I will–tomorrow!” – Pitzer, Gloria

Another one :
“The search for the perfect venture can turn into procrastination. Your idea may or may not have merit. The key is to get started.” – Unknown

This is a little bit diff :
“Procrastination isn’t the problem. It’s the solution. It’s the universe’s way of saying stop, slow down, you move too fast. ” - Ellen DeGeneres

My Favorite :
I learned from it, because I always delay tasks just “to make it perfect”. Stupidity! =]

Last One (LMAO) :
“Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you’re only screwing yourself. ” -Author Unknown

This makes my day... n i hope these get you a smile on your face too!!! =]

*Damn... I should rushing my assignments now... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment