Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Muse for all time :: Katy Perry ::


The person that hang around me has well known im the kind of Katy Perry hardcore fans... =] 



Well, im so blessed and thrill that i made it for the || Katy Perry : Part of Me || movie few days ago and i cant even express my excitement into words... hee!

If I’m here to give a review of this movie... you must thought I must being bias since I am a die hard fans of her !!! But with accompany of some of my friends (obvious type of  no katy fans), they really did like it and give some good feedback on it... After all, I think there’s no denying that this movie is very Inspiring... (unless if u think that’s crap... i just had to say hater’s gonna hate) =]



There’s some people who Taught you this and that in your life... Giving lecture of their knowledge in lifetime... and Guided you where and how you should be... & she is one of a kind that taught me How to Dream...

Here’s the Trailer :: 



I can go on and on make compliments about her and what & why i lurve about her but i think this ain’t gonna come out great! Everyone do have their own interest and point of view of seeing what they like... Still... I strongly recommend you this remarkable person that i admired so much to you... & go take a watch... I bet it worth of seeing! =]


More pic on my Tumblr that all abt Katy
|| KatyMyLady ||

Find out more
|| Facebook || Youtube || Twitter || Website ||


No comments:

Post a Comment