Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey! Zach in the House yo!

ZMARKABLE
I have nothing much to say but this is my 1st blog post so i think i should made some introduction here...

Im Zachary... and a graphic & multimedia design student from Penang ! Is kinda hard to believe that im a Final Year Student now in my course at Eaa... and i have really no idea on what im going to do in my final year project !!!
I hope yall enjoyed !!! 


As an idea of wanna collect & made a compilation of all the designs & creative idea that inspired me... i started this blog as a platform for me to put all my thoughts... ideas... aesthetic... jokes... n even some my story & dreams here... I like almost all kinds of great art piece from graphic to interior... fashion to animation... n I had a serious passion on arts & design... it is something that i enjoy so much... somethings that keeps me driven... keeps me going... n something i see myself being involved in for a long long time... It’s somethings that i think im destined to do... something I do before going to bed, & something I can’t wait to do in the morning...

& may the odds be ever in your favor! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment